Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A(ce) & Anli Pollicino - live in Munich


Hey there!~


The concert was so amazing!! ...sill repeating the songs' melodies in my mind all day long! ;3


After a 2 hours long trip to Munich (München), my friends and me finally arrived at Feierwerk. Nervousness sank in and we quickly bought some merch, already looking forward to the start of the concert!
We arrived only half an hour before the beginning of the live show ( damn those traffic jams!! >.<  ), so we weren't able to reach the front row anymore >.< but we still managed to get pretty close to the stage, like 2nd row. :)
So we waited there, longing for A(ce) to come out while the heartbeat was constantly rising! And then they finally came out and everything was about shouting, cheering for them and jumping and dancing to the music. *-*


First, A(ce) was playing and they were....AWESOME!! :D within seconds, everyone's mood rose to a maximum, all the people enjoyed the band and participated in the singing and dancing.
And as time passed, we were able to get more and more close to the front. ;3


Afterwards, it was Anli's turn and they were just as breathtaking!! :D everyone was heated up already and Anli Pollicino continued to cheer us up! It would've been perfect if only my friend wouldn't have felt sick suddenly...she nearly collapsed, so she went outside, back to the car. However, the remaining two of us (me and my sister) stayed to watch the end of the concert, so that we could tell her about it later!
After a lot of songs, Shindy-san anounced their last one and afterwards they all left the stage. This was just too sudden and the whole crowd called for an encore ( ANKORU! ANKORU! ANKORU! xDD) So they returned and surprised by Shindy-san taking over the drums while Kiyozumi-san grabbed the micro! ;3 and then they played another song before finishing the concert.


Kya, it was so cute when the bands started talking a little in German!! And their English is amazing too - especially that of Yo1-san and Nimo-san ;3 
Anli also taught us how to dance to "Game of Love"! ^-^
Aaand that evening Nimo-san probably became the king of fanservice, always licking his lips and killing us with this sexy looks *-*




As it was over, we rushed to our friend, hoping she was feeling better by now, but unfortunately she was still in a bad shape, so we took the merch, that she had bought to be signed by the band members, and went back inside. I asked some staff member if there was an autograph session planned for the night and they showed me where we could wait for them. Just a little later both bands showed up and fans could receive their signs. I let my own stuff sign while my sister took our friend's posters and drawings (my friend and me had planned that either one of us was drawing 4 band members, because all of them would've been too much in too little time). So I gave my drawings to Toshi-san, Yo1-san, Takuma-san and Shindy-san, while my sister delivered our friend's drawings to Rookie-san, Nimo-san, Kiyozumi-san and Masatoshi-san! ;3 Their reactions were so cute!! <3 
Toshi-san was really amazed at receiving my gift! Kya, "hearty" xDD
Yo1-san was very happy and thanked me in 3 different languages (japanese, english and german!) He also said "You are very cute!" *-* ;3
Takuma-san was grateful and said something in japanese to Yo1-san, while showing my drawing to him (if I understood correctly it was something like my drawing being awesome).
Shindy-san was also thankful.
So, I got a lot of handshakes (they didn't only shake the fan's hand, they took the fan's hand into both of their own!!! *-*) and I'm so glad they liked my presents! ^-^


By the way, here are the promised photos of my fanart:







These are only photos of my drawings - the originals are with the band members now! ;3


I hope they'll come back... SOON! :D
A(ce) and Anli Pollicino - "We are waiting for you!!" ;3


Love,
Kiyuri



No comments:

Post a Comment