Wednesday, July 18, 2012

RIP Isshi-san


"And if you're not sure if you have the courage to take the next step forward towards the future, remember my voice."
~Isshi~




(This quote motivated me to move forward a lot of times.)


One year ago one of the most amazing musicians passed away.
Isshi, vocalist of Kagrra, thank you so much for your creations! You were one of the few musicians that have really been able to change my life and I'm very grateful for that! - we all miss you!! :/

Unfortunately I found out about him and his band only after his death, so I never got a chance to see them live, but even so their music touched my heart and ever since I discovered them, I love their songs! Thanks also to Asagi Yo-Yaretsu for introducing me to this band! *-*

The first song by Kagrra that I ever listened to was "Sakura Maichiru Ano Oka De". It was the last live version and whenever I watch the video, I can't help but cry... This song is probably the most emotional song that I ever listened to and it's the only one that actually makes my tears fall. I have a feeling that the way Isshi-san sings in this video, he already knew that something was going to happen, as if he knew he'd die... this makes it even sadder and it sends me shivers down my spine, yet it's just overwhelmingly beautiful.





Again, I'd like to thank Isshi-san, for the songs, the videos, the quotes, for everything! Words cannot express the feelings in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment