Saturday, July 7, 2012

International Chiba Jun Fanproject!



I finished my drawing as a contribution to the fanproject started by a French girl. :D
It's a fanbook with fanart and messages from people all over the world and she's going to give it to him at his concert on July 20th.


For those of you who don't know Chiba-san: He's the vocalist of Nightmare (Naitomea) and Sendai Kamotsu, two awesome and very contratictionary bands x) check them out!
Personally, I prefer Nightmare, where he's named "Yomi" - here's a Video:




...I'm totally in love with this song!! *_*




And here's my drawing:


I really hope that he'll like it! After all, it was a lot of work, but I managed to finish it and I'm proud of the outcome
What do you think? Comments are appreciated- ^-^




Love,
Kiyuri

No comments:

Post a Comment